Shavano 4k HEVC Encoder
Shavano 4k HEVC Encoder
Shavano 4K HEVC Encoder
● First small form factor, affordable, real time UHD encoder.
● Based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, dedicated quad core AV processor.
● 4K video resolution ideal for applications that require high video quality: sports, broadcast, medical, live
● Reduce bandwidth consumption with efficient, high-quality HEVC compression technology.
A true first
Bringing together 4K resolution and HEVC compression, this encoder lets you have the video quality you need while saving bandwidth. Unlike existing 4K encoders, Videon’s Shavano 4K HEVC encoder offers a small form factor and affordable price point. Better yet, it’s easy to use. One-button streaming and a simple web user interface for configuration, make it simple to use, whether you’re streaming for the first time or integrating into an existing workflow.
Save bandwidth at all resolutions with HEVC
With HEVC compression technology, you’ll be saving bandwidth no matter the resolution you’re using. With full-featured support for high definition and even standard definition video, the Shavano 4K HEVC encoder can fit into your current setup and futureproof you for when the 4K need hits.
● Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (APQ8096) processor
● Input Resolutions: 3840x2160p30, p25, p24; 1080p60, p59.94, p30, p29.97, p25; 720p60, p59.94, p50
● Encode Resolutions: 3840x2160p30, p25, p24; 1080p60, p59.94, p30, p29.97, p25; 720p60, p59.94, p50
● Compression: H.265/HEVC (up to 4Kp30), H.264
● Bit rates: .5Mbps-30Mbps; Rate control: Variable, Constant
● Encode: MPEG-4 AAC-LC in ADTS 64-320kbps
● Encode Sampling Freq: 32, 44.1, 48KHz
● Unicast and Multicast
● RTP over UDP, Raw UDP
● Up to 2x Unicast, 1x Multicast, and 1 x RTMP simultaneous channel output
Network and Control
● REST API integrates with third-party controllers and applications
● Full-featured web browser based UI designed for tablets and desktops, set encoder and decoder
configuration for unicast, multicast and RTMP
● DHCP (Default) / Static IP Address
● Command and Control: HTTP
● Auto-detect and discover other Videon encoder and decoder units on subnet
● +12V Input; under 10W total (not including external peripheral)
● IEEE802.3af PoE enabled
● Dimensions: 1.5” x 5.0” x 4.234”
● Action Button to start/stop RTMP encoding and for Factory Reset